TuneList - Make your site Live
NO PAIN, NO GAIN. @ Wednesday, September 4, 2013
After weeks of mugging for the semester exams, finally it's all over.
Now, it's H O L I D A Y S ! ! !

A week of holidays have just passed, and I have already 
been spending so much on shopping. According to love, holidays is equivalent to 
shopping spree for me, I laughed instantly upon hearing that. (Why he so cute, haha!)

Hmm......
What should I really do during this holidays? 
I don't wanna just put this holidays to a waste, I wanna do something productive.
Catching up with friends especially those that I haven't seen for the longest time sounds good? 
How about starting on a keep fit regime? (Since I have been eating so much lately & 
have gained ~5kg over the last 3-4 months). which I'm intending to start next week.
Hopefully, I will have the determination & tenacity to do so. 

Thus far, I have enjoyed my holidays so far;
having some well-deserved rest and relaxing at home, meeting up with Le Lians
for a time of K-singing & shopping and of course spending some
quality time with my sweetheart over the weekends.
Just love spending time with my love, family & friends.
Thankful for each and everyone of you for making an impact in my life.


Le Lians 
Just love doing funny pose with Le Lovely.
Pretty Pretty, love this pic.
Le Lovely, never fail to cheer me up when I'm down. 
Le fierce Lians. :)
I look like a little dwarf.
Pose #1
Pose #2

Stay tuned for more update & my progress... 
Ciaos~~~
Xoxo... ^_^
18:08

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*