TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Friday, June 14, 2013
When the going gets tough, the tough get going...
No matter how ugly life throws at you, life still goes on.
All we can do is to grab hold of a positive mindset & attitude 
so as to look at things in a different perspective. 
Saying is always easier than doing , I'm sure everyone will second to this.
BUT... Always be reminded that what doesn't kill you will only make you STRONGER!

I'm just blessed that I have that special someone that is always here for me
especially when I'm at my darkest moment cheering me on. 
I know and I know that even when the whole world is against me, 
I will still have YOU by my side.

Thank you, my Sweetheart! 

01:12

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*