TuneList - Make your site Live
What Can I Say... @ Tuesday, March 5, 2013
I have no idea is it fate or what that we have met each other.
Perhaps, you have not a single idea how much you mean to me, 
though we have only knew each other for close to half a year. 
Indeed, you're the person who enters my life out of nowhere 
and now suddenly mean the world to me.

No one has ever or can make me feel so special like the way you do. 
Just love how we always end our nights, be it over a call or texting.
If it wasn't for you, tomorrow wouldn't be worth the wait and 
yesterday wouldn't be worth remembering.

Just wanna let you know that I'm absolutely thankful & gratified 
for having you in my life. And the most joyful & blessed thing I could 
ask for and have is whenever I wake up having you right beside me. 
Thanks dearest for your constant love & care. Thanks for always being here 
for me especially during this period of time when I feel so sick. 

And......... of course always being so patient & always giving in to me. 
I'm sorry for always being so over jealous.
I'm sorry for always being so sensitive.
I'm sorry for always being so emotional.
I'm sorry for always thinking so much. 

不知不觉爱上你,越来越怕失去你! 
Knowing that you're here with me, I feel loved.
Nothing truly matters more than truly knowing you.
Remember our promises? 
It still stand and will always do... 

♥♥♥






00:09

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*