TuneList - Make your site Live
My Awesome 21st ♥ @ Monday, March 4, 2013

A big 'thankyou' to everyone who came all the way down to the far east to celebrate
this special occasion together with me,
No word could simply expressed how truly blessed & happy
I was on the day itself to have everyone of you with me.

Special credits:

Day 1:
Preparation: Mom
Decorator: Bro & gf
Photographer: Angel

Day 2:
Food: Gan Pa Eugene
Professional Photographer/Photos credit: Ben & Justin.O

Here are some of the pics that I really love, enjoy...

This was where I spent my 3D2N stay for my 21st birthday. 
Beautiful door decoration done by Huimin.
All the simple yet nicely & beautifully done decoration. 
A picture with my birthday designer :)
Time to take a picture while waiting for family members to arrive...
Helping out...
One of my beautiful ahyi(s) who helped me out in booking this place, thank you! 
Day 1 birthday cake with my family members. 
Family portrait
Family portrait together with maternal grandparents and uncle.
All ready for day 2
#ootd 
First pic of the day with Brandon. 
With the girls
One of my fav pictures taken for the day with my dearest selinajan 
With mommy, everything won't turn out so smoothly if it wasn't of all her help. 
With 小叔叔 & family.
With the lovely Rocku friends :)
A picture with Angel for the day. 
Thankful for knowing them for years...
The lovely girls whom I always look forward to catching up & spending time with. 
Not just a friend to me but they are like a family to me as well 
My hunky dearest ahboy who never fail to help me in times of needs, I'm truly thankful for him. 
Baskin Robbins Cake for day 2 with my dearest friends.
Day 2 Family Portrait
Dearest ones, always love spending time together with them 
The most awesome classmates I ever have in my poly life, though I always got di siao by them. 
My spiritual family 
The 2 lovelies that I will never regret knowing them for ever since 7-8 years ago 
Specially left this piece for someone special & mean a lot to me,  the one that  accompanied me through my darkest moments months ago. 
Last of all, thank you for all the gifts/angbao(s). Didn't expect to have receive so many of them.
Love all of the gifts ♥

23:27

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*