HELLO WORLD!
Yes, I'm back to this little space of mine.
Hope that 2012 has been good to everyone thus far.
If it hasn't been, don't be down, it will get better, there's this saying that
goes it's not how you start the race but how you gonna end the race.
Thus, let's be OPTIMISTIC! *Smile*
Birthday just passed 4 days ago, I must really said that I'm really
blessed & thankful to God & everyone of you who remembered my birthday.
A big THANKYOU to all who remembered my birthday, your wishes
be it through facebook/SMS/twitter/whatsapp have made my day special.
Thanks for all the amazing gifts too (you know who you are) & especially
those that even took your time off to just celebrate my birthday with me.
Thanks for making my 20th birthday so memorable, love you all! ♥
Pictures will be up soon... STAY TUNE! ;)
|
|

JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made,
thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.
♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
|