TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Tuesday, October 5, 2010
My laziness has caused me to neglect this space of mine.
Shall revive it bit by bit.

Let just start off on a lighter note ...
IT'S ALREADY THE MONTH OF OCTOBER!!!
WE'RE ONLY LEFT WITH A QUARTER FOR THE YEAR OF 2010.
What have I/we accomplished or yet to thus far?
Be positive, don't be discouraged, we have another quarter of the year to go.
Let's chiong all the way and accomplish the goals that we have set at the beginning of the year.
BE A GOOD FINISHER!!! (:

Holidays is coming to an end in less than a week time = the start of semester 2.
Semester 2 = new classroom + new classmates + new modules
I WANT LONGER HOLIDAYSSSSSSSS!!!

Let me show off some super uber adorable pictures of my baby twins cousins.


LOVE THEM HEAPS! (:
23:28

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*