TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Sunday, August 1, 2010
What can I say about FOP & 21st Anniversary Celebration?
Let's talk about the FOP first.
Planetshakers rocked the whole stadium & Don Moen really brought down the presence of God. Seeing every christian coming from all different churches to worship God was just amazing.

Now, let's talk about the 21st Anniversary Celebration!
How should I describe it?
Awesome? Fantabulous? Superb? Marvelous? Sensational? Juicy? Glorious?
It was a combination of all the words mentioned above.
More than all those fantastic performances by the talented one like Mark, Belle, Ally, Sendy, the Drama team & the Oschool dancers, what really captured my attention was the love that every individual has for this church and for one another. I was feeling so elated to see Sun song leading on stage again & she really carries a strong anointing of God.

Really like a particular sentence that Pastor Phil said: "standing for your leaders means standing for Jesus". WOW!
No matter what the church is going through, all I can say is I'm in for this.
Commitment is only proven through the tough times - Pastor Phil

Once again,
Happy 21st birthday, CITY HARVEST CHURCH! (:

This is where I found love!
This is where I found a purpose for living on.
This is where I found life is worth a living.
This is my family.
I love this church,
I love Pastor Kong & Sun,
I love my cellgroup; N246.
I love everyone! Cheerios! ^_^
23:03

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*