TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Friday, August 27, 2010
True Worshippers - You Are My Father



It doesn't matter where I run
You're there for me
It doesn't matter what I've done
Your love's for me

You Wipe away the tears
You lift me when I fall
My life is safe
By the Mercy of Your grace

It doesn't matter where I go
You Walk with me
It doesn't matter When I fall
You cover me

You Wipe away the tears
You lift me when I fall
My life is safe
By the Mercy of Your Grace

You are my Father, Provider
You're my Deliverer
Your Mercies embrace me, surround me
Through Your Everlasting Love
Father, I worship You
Father, I worship You

And Your Love is for me
And Your Love is for me
And Your Love is forever
04:16

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*