A special post dedicated to my dearest buddy. After reading through her recent post, my heart was just aching on the inside. Though I did not know what exactly happened to her family and her, I just feel a burden for her.
Buddy, I just want you to know that ...
I may not be there physically for you, lending you a listening ears, a shoulder to cry on and a hug to make you feel better, but I want you to know that all I can and want to do now is to keep you in my prayer. Don't worry so much alright? Keep this in mind that everything happened for a reason. At any moment of the times, if you wanna talk it out, you can just give me a call, I will be there for you. Remember our promise that we will always be there for each other no matter how busy we are. (Best buddy forever) God loves you & I love you too, Cassandra Yap Shi Hui! (:
  .jpg)  
Buddy for life! ♥
|
|

JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made,
thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.
♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
|