One semester had ended, what can I say?
The friendship that were being forged, The joy we had, The laughters we shared, The tears that we shed, The hugs we gave, Everything was just indescribable. E37G totally rocks!
It wasn't just any ordinary class, but one that is more like a family. I'm just thankful to each and every single one of you for making a difference in my life. I will never forget all these memorable moment that we had with each other.
Without these awesome bunch of classmates, I wouldn't have completed this semester. They are the one that motivated me to attend school everyday. Once again, Thank You people! (:
To all the facilitators,
Thank You, For the patience & love you had for us, The thoughtfulness in you, The laughters that you brought to us, Lesson wouldn't be as fun as they were without you.
Beloved E37G, I believe our journey will not stop here because we have got Operation Smile. No matter which class you are going to be in for the coming semesters, just wanna wish you all the very best in whatever you are doing. Jiayou for the upcoming UT3 yeah! (:
I love every one of you for being who you are! *HUG*
            
13th August 2010, Friday.
|
|

JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made,
thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.
♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
|