Hugs is a small gestures but it's just so powerful! Give hugs to the people around you to let them know you love & appreciate them today! (:
Laoshi commented on this saying: "I am too far away to hug u but I wanna give u a BIG HUG... Love u and miss u and the evenings very much!"
I just feel so loved and touched by what laoshi said. I really miss her alot, at times, I just wish that time will stay at the time when I were studying in City College.
*Video credit to Attributes.
You guys gotta watch this video. Liwei & I watched it & the both of us just feel like crying! I'm just in awe after watching the video, the love & unity that we have as a spiritual family. THE POWER OF LOVE! Because of you people, CHC, N246, my heart has found a home! (:
|
|

JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made,
thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.
♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
|