TOGETHER, WE'RE STANDING STRONG & UNITED! No matter what, I'm believing in Pastor Kong, Sun & the church leaders. CITY HARVEST CHURCH IS WHERE I BELONG! (: Without CHC, I wouldn't be where I am today. Here I'm declaring that I'M PROUD TO BE PART OF CITY HARVEST CHURCH & I LOVE THIS FAMILY! (:
For everyone's info, City Harvest Church is NOT on Public funds. It is funded by MEMBERS who share the vision and trust the Board to use the funds as it deems fit.
John 15:18-19 (NKJV)
“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you".
There'll always be someone that will start critising/accusing at the things that we are doing just so to tear down the body of Christ.
On the other hand, how reliable or trustworthy is the newspaper? It's not at all especially LHWB & ST, content was changed, words were replaced, sentences omitted and added after 3 hours. "WOW"!
Whatever it is, we shall just wait and see. (CHC) THERE'S A FAITH UNSHAKEABLE!
|
|

JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made,
thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.
♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
|