TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Sunday, June 27, 2010
I miss Pastor Kong & Sun.
Guess what?
He was back this weekend to preach!

O-V-E-R-J-O-Y-E-D to have Pastor Kong & Sun back with us.
He preached a message that really touches my heart.
I seriously salute Pastor Kong & Sun, they're just so humble.

Pastor Kong: Love never fails... ABSOLUTELY!
Truly, it's all about loving God wholeheartedly and loving people fervently.
Just wanna thank God for everything.

I'M THANKFUL FOR:

1. GOD
- Never fails to show up when I'm at my darkest pit.
- His Word never fails to encourage me.
- I may be a nobody to someone, but I'm precious in the eyes of God.

2. MY FAMILY
- My mom for all her sacrifices and love throughout these years.
Always caring and worrying for my siblings and I first before herself.
She's always there to be supportive of the things that I'm doing.

3. CITY HARVEST CHURCH - where love is strongly felt.
- Pastor Kong & Sun for all their sacrifices & love.
- I wouldn't be where I am today, without this awesome church.

4. SUN
- Always email me word of encouragements when you have the time.
- Whenever I'm depressed, your songs never fail to cheer me up.

5. BELINDA
- Never fail to ask me how am I doing whenever we see each other.
- Thanking me for all the gifts and cards that I have given every time we met.
- Giving word of encouragement and always saying: " I believe you can do it, you have try your very best, God will surely do the rest".

6. N246
- All the help and encouragements when my family and I
are going through a tough time.
- The friendship that are being forged.

7. FRIENDS (like my buddy)
(There're just so many for me to list down but you should know who you are)
- Love and encourage me for who I am.

* Thanking God for everything even in the very little things.

Anyway before I end this post,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HENGHENG!
Just wanna thank you for all your love & those cards of encouragements.
You're truly a great friend that God has put in my life.
Continue to shine for God & chase after your dreams.
(We have one of the same dreams ehhs!) *BLINK-BLINK!

Have a great celebrations on your very special day of yours.
Welcome to club 18. (:
GOD LOVE YOU & I LOVE YOU TOO! ♥♥♥
03:16

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*