I'm sure everyone would know of this news. Everyone will surely have different aspect and say for his wrongdoing. I really sympathise him not because his family is from church but I strongly believe that every single one deserves a second chance, isn't it ? What I can say is no one is perfect, everyone has flaws in their lives.
Just because Jack Neo is an film director/artiste, does that mean he won't commit any mistake ? Furthermore, he had already showed himself up for the press conference to say it was all his fault. If he is not sincere for the apology, do you think he will even show himself up ?! Why can't the public be more forgiving ? Do they ever think of what if the matter happened on themselves ?
If his wife can forgive him, why can't the public ? Afterall, it's their own personal life. I'm just so proud of his wife to be able to forgive him just because of her love for him & their family. This is what love is all about. Let's give his family the time to trust him once again & for Jack Neo and his wife's marriage to be healed. I'll be supporting him all the way & I believe they can be overcomers of this matter! (:
00:41
Profile
Love me the way I am.
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made,
thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.