HELLOOOOOOOOO! I'm finally back! The past two weeks was all about work for me & it was really taxing, I would say. The long working hours & only a day off a week. Once I had reached home, I would take a quick bathe straight and immediately fall flat on my bed. Everyday was pretty much like a routine to me and I'm definitely sure everyone will get fatigued of it as well. Anyway, enough said about the job!
Ohhh! And for your info, I'm no longer working for that unreasonable boss anymore. I'm just feeling so jolly over it. You people might be wondering why right ? HAHA! Not going to repeat the grandmother's story again because it can get very irritating.
On a lighter note, today is already the 5th of February which means I'm turning 18 in four days time. Ohhh man, I just feel so old out of sudden & I can't believe I'm turning 18 like real soon. Am I able to accept the fact that I'm going to be 18 soon ?!
How is this year birthday going to be like ? Will it be very different from the past years ?
To some people, birthday is just another day of their lives. In my opinion, every birthday marks a milestone of my life. I'm just so thankful & blessed for being borned onto this wonderful planet that God has created. I believe that I'm brought forth onto this planet with a purpose. It's definitely not by chance or coincidence but everything planned beforehand by our Alba Father. I'm not going to waste my life away, I'm gonna embrace every single moment of my precious life! (:
I want manymany presents! (:
|
|

JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made,
thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.
♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
|