TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Friday, February 19, 2010
Happy Lunar New Year & Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! (:

It was great being able to catch up with my family once again.

I just love family gathering, especially being able to play with all the little ones.

Time have changed; even a 7 year old kid knows how to play with an I-phone.



Anyway, enjoy yourself during this lunar New year with all the lou-hei, foodies, mahjong/blackjack and the collecting of angbaos. What's New Year without all these right ? I had a enjoyable time during this festive season, so hope you do so as well.



Deuteronomy 31:6.



Indeed, God never forsake us. Thank God for the blessing & breakthrough not just in the area of finances but also in the area of my spiritual life. I can say I'm loving Him more each day. I believe that there's more breakthrough coming. I want to be living a life that's burning for JESUS CHRIST! (:



Some overdued pictures taken during my birthday.



Mac With Angel







Celebration with dearest ANGANG.

Celebration with beloved Angel.


Just wanna thank every single one of you especially Hengheng, Angang & Angel for taking the time off to celebrate with me on this special day of mine despite all the hectic schedules you girls have.

A million thank you & hugs to you babes.


19:44

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*