TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Thursday, January 14, 2010
The past few days had really been an emotional breakdown for me.
The world seems to have come to an end. There seems to be no more hope & it seems to have just this total darkness ahead. But still, I'm still holding unto the only glimpse of my hope which is God.

Btw, I've alrdy received my olevel results on monday.
Didnt do that well as what I would expect but still thank God that it was better than last year. A million thanks to those who braced me up esp laoshi, Ms Yvonne, 1OE friends & cg memebers. I'm still deciding which courses & polys to choose. Ohhh man, it's really getting on my nerves. I really do hope I'll make the right choices & get into the course that I desire.

Till then...


15:17

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*