TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Friday, January 1, 2010
Happy twenty ten (2010), people! (:
A brand new year, a brand new start.
Thus, let's embark unto another phase of our life.
Clinch unto 2010 with a big smile.
No matter what had happened in 2009, let's put behind us.
Don't look back at the pasts, but MOVE ON!
I believe 2010 is gonna be a great year.


Most importantly, a big shoutout to my dearest Cassandra.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, buddy! (:
Pray that you will have a speedy recovery.
Have a blast on this very special day of yours ya.
Just want to thank you for being such a great buddy to me.
Thanks for always being a listening ear to me whenever I need it.
Thanks for always cheering me up when you know that I'm down.
Thanks for always encouraging me when I did not do that well in my studies. And the lists go on... You play a role in my life
& I'm just so blessed to have known you.
ILOVEYOUBUDDY! :D


13:41

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*