TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Friday, November 6, 2009
Yay, I'm only left with science mcq paper to go & it'll mark the end of Olevel. Really want to thank God for His strength & grace during this period of time. Just this week alone, there were 4 papers in the morning, and I barely sleep.
Ohhh gosh, my eyes had really darkened. -.-

Ytrdy when I was about to sleep, there was just this prompting in my heart to study for that particular chapter for my literature. Thus, decide to believe. Slept at 2 plus & planned to wake up at 0530 to study but I failed to do so. Read that chapter on my way to school. Admit that it was so last minutes,
don't learn from me ehhs. "Last minutes hug Jesus' legs", HAHA! Anyway, true enough, that particular chapter came out. (:

Btw, I did have the chance to take a look at the SE Satio. Really love the one in red. The camera is really clear but the functions are not as good as what I thought it would be. I decided not to get that anymore.

Awaiting for 11th of Nov to arrive. Woohoo!

It's time to go WILD WILD WILD ! :D
Prom night on the 16th of Nov, Holywood's night.
Going to miss the lessons in City College
so much especially my beloved laoshi & 10E.

Things are not turning out the way I want it to be.
Still, I chose to believe in Him.
Hope everything will turn out for the better.
23:47

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*