TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Tuesday, December 1, 2009
As days go by, it's getting a little much more challenging.
Things are getting more intense.
OHHH MAN! When is that breakthrough coming ?
Besides all these, I'm still trying my very best to put my faith in Him.
I'm trying very hard to pray more even when it's very inconvenient.
Just like what PK always emphasizes on, " Keep on keeping on!"

I really miss church & some people out there.

*dearest cousin; Sarah

*Serene ahyi
*Peggie
*Helen jie
*Yeling mummy

*City College laoshi and evening class peeps.
*Cellgroup esp the girls in n246, Shihan & Weiling.


I miss hanging out with them!
02:39

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*