TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Thursday, September 17, 2009
Yay, I'm back to blogging .
Really lost the momentum of blogging .

Anyway, I'm left with one last science mcq paper to go .
Prelims is coming to an end but soon it'll be Olevel again .
I feel that time just flies so quickly this year, dont you think so ?!
Without you knowing, christmas will be here and eventually it's going to be 2010 .

Life isn't a bed of roses, but life still goes on .
It will be different if only you be more optimistic .
Time for some pictures updates . (:


Video call session with lovely . (:

SOT graduation; congrats to Peggie & Denise .

Dinner with Angel & buddy at amk hub .

With my beloved Sarah . :D

Movie Outing with the girls & Reeve .

A round of an applause for me ! :D I have finally updated .
Alrights, that's all I have for you people .

01:10

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*