TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Friday, September 25, 2009
I've got back all my papers and all I've to say is I'm not satisfied with my results . Felt so dissapointed especially in my maths papers . There were just so many careless mistakes which caused me to lose so many marks . Furthermore, didnt have enough time to finish the paper 2 on the day itself . At that very moment, I felt that I was sure a failure . Anyway, it's over, so I shall stop ranting over it . I'm quite satisfied & happy over my chemistry papers, I scored 81.5 . Isn't it great ?! I think it is because remembered that I used to not know any single thing about chem, and now I have conquer everything .

Before I end, I just want to encourage my beloved buddy .
CASSANDRA, though we did not do up to our expectactation this time, please do not get upset over the papers anymore . We shall work hard together & do our very best for our Olevel . I believe WE CAN DO IT this time round . Cheer up alrights ? And for goodness sake, please DO NOT let him affect you anymore . Move on slowly but surely alrights ? You can overcome this, just like what laoshi always says, "YOU'RE CASSANDRA LEH" . 好了, 我们一起加油吧 ! ♥
00:51

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*