TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Monday, July 6, 2009
Hello peeps .
It has been such a long time since I last visited here .
Argh, I'm feeling so uncomfortable now .
My stomach is feeling so pain and weak the moment I woke up this morning .
That's why I'm here right now instead of at school .

It's time for me to put in lots of effort in my studies .
Olevel is drawing nearer . Time just flies !!!
It's time for me to FOCUS !

* Thanks for the elmo . (:

Buddy, cheerup .
No matter what happened, I'll be there for you .
Rememeber what you once told me, now it's time for me to tell you that .
Your future is still as bright, you wont die without that person .
CASSANDRAYAPSHIHUI, you can overcome it .
Iloveyou . (:
18:44

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*