|
ARGHHHHHH !!! STOMACH CRAMP GO AWAY ! Ytrdy, I was in such a great pain . Why must I go through this pain ?! Popped a pill and I was much better thereafter .
Stayed at home the whole day . Never even stepped out of the house . Slept for almost the whole day . Lovely was here . Lovely & Angel went down to the coffeeshop to get me food . (That's so sweet of them right ) Didn't have any appetite, thus only ate beenhoonkuey at around four plus . Lovely told me that she was feeling uber high today . She told me that I won't faint due to her presence . HAHA ! (: Anyway, thanks for everything . ♥
Btw, something scary happened ytrdy . My brother & one of his friends were slacking at the void deck . One UNKNOWN girl appeared and sat with them . Minutes later, this guy walked towards my brother & his friends . Upon drawing near to them, he pulled up his shirt & in it was a parang . My brother & his friend ran like mad and that guy gave a chase after them . Thank God both of them were not hurt . (But my brother left his keys behind) (Polices are still investingating this . ) I believe that this girl is somehow related to that guy . How could she possibly not be afraid of that guy and continued sitting down when that guy was holding a parang ?! (Weird, isn't it)
Woah because of this, it gave me such great impact . I was feeling inferior the whole night even up till now . Didn't sleep well the whole night though . Waiting for mum to change the house's locker now . Now, by hook or by crook, I will try to get home before twelve unless there's a companion with me .
27th of July :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BROTHER ! (: Hope you had a great time at Batam with your beloved Huimin ya . Another year has passed and you have just ord-ed a month ago . Time for you to settle down and think of your future . It's time for you to have a mature thinking . Let everyday be a joyful & adventurous day for you . ♥
27th of July :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARAH QUEK ! (: Have a funfilled celebration with your loved ones ya . What can I say, time juts flies and we have known each other for 4 years plus alrdy . We're still counting on the friendship yeah . Wishing you all the very best in whatever you do . ♥
28th July HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GAN PA ! (: You will forever be my handsome & hilarious gan pa . No one can fight this position with you . HAHA ! Not young alrdy ahh, though you might still look young . Time for you to find a partner ya . {: Love you, gan pa . ♥
|