TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Sunday, June 21, 2009
Yay, I'm finally back ! (:
So happy, I broke a record of not coming online for a week plus .
I was really busy with lots of stuffs for the last one week plus .
Was held up with work, school and hanging out with my cousins .
Thus, I really have no time to come online .

It's time for me to revive this precious blog of mine again .
Or else buddy is going to complain again . ( Am I right, buddy ? )
I'll just colour this post with some pictures . ("

23:09

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*