TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Thursday, April 16, 2009


❤ I LOVE MY FAMILY ! (:

Though at times I'm still thinking of him, I have decided to let go .
It's impossible to wind back the time but how I WISH .


Who can give law to lovers ?
Love is alrdy a greater law unto itself .

Some of you might be wondering how am I doing .
Don't worry peeps, I'm coping really well in school because I have the most beautiful teachers around to guide me through ( Ms Selena & Ms Yvonne ) & the most fun-loving classmates .
❤ I LOVE CHEC; CLASS 1OE !

Someone out there gotta lend me a helping hand .
I'm in need of a job !
01:41

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*