TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Thursday, March 5, 2009
Ta-dahhhhhh ! Here are all the
overdued pictures that I have yet to post .

♥ I simply love drumming ! (:

Happy Birthday, Jermaine (it's none other than me ! ) ♥

Credits to Ms Peggie . ♥

Some of the presents that I have received ♥

ILOVECASSANDRABUDDY ! ♥


School has finally started !
I've started to fall in love with schooling once again .
Thinking back, I think I have made the right choice by going to Chec
instead of continuing in Whitley . I have no regrets ! (:

Studying in Chec is so much more better than studying in Whitley .
No more nagging, no more scolding cause of a few mischievious one (oops ! ) & no more criticism . What's more, the environment is so much more condusive .

ILOVECHEC ! ♥
Ohhh ya, Chec has got the coolest electives (so-called CCAs) around .
They have got guitar lesson, make-up/hair-styling lesson, social ettiquete,
vocal training, dance, sushi-making etc . Don't you think it's really superb ?

Since I have made this choice,
I really have to prove it to my family that
I will surely do better this time round .
What's bothering me now is the school fees .
Though my dad told me that he will be paying the fees for me,
my mind still isn't at peace . Anyway, I'm going to find a part time job to be on a safer note .

Alright, there's lesson for me later on in the noon all the way to the night .
I shall see you guys soon .
TOODLE-OO ! (:

01:01

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*