TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Thursday, March 12, 2009
School has really been great . (:
Though at times I may be feeling really exhausted,
I chose to carry on instead of giving up .
After all , it's me who have made this decision
but I'm feeling really satisfied at Chec now .

I have got lot of things to achieve by the end of this year .
Will I have the capacity to achieve every single things ?
* Believing & trusting in God *
What I'm really lacking of is determination & I got to have the right priorities in my life .
I really need to breakthrough into the next realm .

I WANT TO :

get even closer to God .
start my drumming lessons .
be a blessing to the people around me .
bring about a change in the lives of my FAMILY & friends .
get 12 points or lesser for my O's so in order to get into my desired course .

Basically, above are all the things that I want to achieve this year .
I like what Miss Yvonne said in the first lesson . She told us that we gotta have a vision in our lives & pen down what we really want to achieve .
If we dont believe in ourselves, no matter how hard the teacher teaches us,
our result will still be the same .
We have to first believe that we CAN DO IT .

Recently I read an acticle in the latest Harvest Times by Dr Yonggi Cho .
I felt so impacted & blessed by what he said .
The tongue is the least member of our body, but can bridle the whole body .
The usage of the spoken word is the creation of a successful personal life and the Holy Spirit also needs us to use it to bring about God's purposes .

The Bible also says clearly that whosoever controls the tongue,
controls the whole body .
Before we can be changed, our language have to change first .
What you speak, you are going to get !
So Folks, let's us all start confessing in a POSITIVE ways .
02:37

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*