TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Tuesday, February 24, 2009
It has been like ages since I last blogged .
Indeed, it's time for me to revamp it .
I have no idea where to start from ...

Life is really like a roller coaster .
Tons of things had happened, be it good or bad
but people dont worry, I'm doing pretty fine now .

Firstly, I just want to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes & presents .

You should know who you are . {:
You guys made my day ! (: * Hugs & loves *
I just want to say that each and every single one
of you has made a different in my life .
Everyone of you out there, you are really special & precise to me .

I will post up pictures in the next one, so do stay tune . (:
I'm so looking forward to the orientation .
I promise that I'll work extra hard this time .
I'm soooooo not going to let the people around me
be dissappointed in me this time especially my family .

Maybe, we're not destined to be together .
Thanks for all the love & care .
I have really think it through and come up with this decision .
It wasn't an easy one but I have my own reasons for this .
Whatever it is, I just hope all the very best for you .
We can still be friends ! (:


I need a part-time job .
Anyone has any to intro ? (:
03:21

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*