I'm holding on (I'm still holding), I'm holding on (I'm still holding). As days go by, my love for you seems to be fading away already. You always treating my words just like the wind. Have you ever thought of my feeling ? On one hand, I'm caring so much for you but on the other hand you are ... ... ...
I'm always asking you to take care of yourself but you're not and yet say you're able to take care of me. I'm not worry or fearful that you're not able to take care of me just that you cant even take care of yourself and how on earth are you going to take care of me ?!
I just need you & want you to take care of yourself. The only way to see a smile on me is you living healthily & happily. So will you choose rather to take care of me & see me being down or take care of yourself first & the both us living lightheartedly ? Which one you want ? It's your decision.
I just hope that you will be awaken by the words that I told you yesterday. Please be more mature can ?
I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing. With a broken heart that's still beating. In the pain is the healing. In your name I find meaning. So I'm holding on (I'm still holding) I'm barely holding on to you.
I'm hanging on another day. Just to see what you will throw my way. And I'm hanging on to the words you say.
S. ILOVEYOU ♥
Birthday in six days time. (:
|
|

JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made,
thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.
♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
|