TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Thursday, January 8, 2009
Ohhhmygosh!!!
Look at the time now, it's 0313 already and I'm still feeling so awake.
I had a good time spent together with my beloved buddy today or perhaps yesterday.

I'm sooooo soooooo happy. [:
Firstly, it's our pay day!
Secondly, buddy & I can finally go shopping together.

Cassandra is late again! HAHAA!
We were supposed to meet at 1300.
but turned out to be 1525 cos buddy overslept.

After collecting our pay, we went to FarEast to shop.
Didnt manage to get anything from there, thus we headed to Heeren & Cine.
Both buddy & I bought the same oversize t-shirt from Stitch. (:

Buddy was sharing with me some of her personal things.
I shall not go into details.
CHEER UP, BUDDY! (:

Before I end this post, I just wanna thank God for all the things that He has done.
God is good all the times. And all the times, God is good.
I finally managed to clear my bill with the blessing from my dad.
Anyway, I just felt a sense of happiness in me


when I began to bless my family with my pay.
It's just so true just like what the bible says, "It's better to give than to receive".

Alrights, I shall end here!~

Soon, I'll be cutting bangs again.
Buddy still deciding whether she wanna cut together with me. -.-
The past few days had been great. (:

♥ Out with boyfriend tomorrow.
03:13

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*