TuneList - Make your site Live
DAMN IT!!! @ Tuesday, January 13, 2009
HOW HOW HOW ???
Can anybody tell me what to do ?
I'm seriously in a very difficult position.
What am I suppose to choose ?

I just cant seem to sleep cos
it's spinning at the back of my mind every single moment.
It's just giving me such a big headache.
How I wish I could rewind everything & start all over again but it's so not possible.
These few days will be a crucial time for me to think over my plans.

Anyway, thanks Sharon 姑婆, Regina Aunt,Huimin Sis, 母棒, Michelle Jiejie,
Yeling mummy, Germaine, Peggie, Ryan, Da Jie, Evelyn, Shuhui & Rhoda
for all those encouragements.
Special thanks to Fookai for that prayer.

FK:

Dear God, I lift up haitang into Your loving hands.
God You say that You'll carry us through every trial,
that You'll never leave us nor forsake us. Holy Spirit You are our Comforter.
I pray that You will comfort haitang right now.
Strengthen her and grant her Your peace, peace that surpasses all understanding.
Jesus I believe that You will continue to uphold haitang with Your righteous right hand
We need not fear for You are with us.
And help haitang through this hard time.
Give her the wisdom for her to make the right decision for her situation right now.
I pray that You will give her a great future, just as You have promised us in Your word. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
ME:
AMEN!
Thanks Fookai! (:


God, I need your guidance.
02:44

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*