TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Sorry guys for neglecting this blog.
I'm so busy with work everyday & I'm feeling so exhausted.
Work was pretty fun with all the new friends around.
They are just one bunch of nice and friendly people who take care of one another. (:

Missed out service & cgm because of work. ):
Anyway, thank God I'm not working on this sat which is candlelight service.
I'm so so happy because I'm not gonna be working on christmas eve & on christmas.
Looking forward to the family gathering on christmas day itself. :D


♥ SUN IS COMING BACK!



I'm blessed to have found someone like you.
Zhuzhu, OUYEVOLI! (:
13:22

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*