TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Thursday, December 25, 2008
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS! (:

Finally it's Christmas!~
A time to love, give & share.
An occasion for us to rejoice cos
it's the birth of Jesus Christ (more than 2000 years ago).

Everywhere is decorated beautifully with sparkling light & decos.
Walking along Orchard Road just gives you that
strong atmosphere of this joyous occasion.
I just love the atmosphere.

What can I say?!
I just love the christmas service especially during the time
when the lightings went off & Pastor Kong will
light up his candle first & the light will just pass on.
The effect is just so calming and soothing.

Without God, there wouldn't be light in this world.
As 2008 is coming to an end, I just want to end it with a big bang.
I told myself that I need to be more broken

before Him & not to take His grace for granted.
I want to be more committed in my walk with Him,

thus I need to spend more time reading the Word & to pray more.
I need to let go & let God, I want more of Him.

I love family gathering.
Evey year without fail, my family will plan such gathering.
I just came back from the gathering &
I had a great time spent with them especially those little ones.




Peeps...
Let us all end 2008 with a big bang.
We're left with six more days to 2009.
23:22

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*