TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Monday, December 1, 2008
I'm rotting at home already.
Still awaiting a call from the Mango to get my work schedule.
Last week was really awesome. (:

Congrats to Leslie Uncle & Janelle Aunt. (:
FINALLY!!! They're married after being together for seven years.
Some recent pictures to share with you peeps!~


She's so gorgeous!~

Mummy & Daddy.


That's all I have for the wedding of Leslie Uncle & Janelle Aunt. (:
Pray that they will prosper in everything that they do.
Loves!~




I Love my sister, Angel.
Though we tend to quarrel at times, I still do care for her because
she's my only precise sister here on earth
that God has given to me. (:
She's annoying at times but she's lovely.

And and of course some pictures of myself.

ILY,Darling! Two & a half weeks had passed & I hasnt have the chance to meet you out. ):
You're always so busy with your work but I know you have got no other choices.
I dont know whether should I carry on with you. Maybe I should or maybe I shouldnt?!
I'm confused! Can someone guide me along?
I want you to know that I do still love you. IMY,sweetheart!


17:49

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*