TuneList - Make your site Live
Happy New Year @ Thursday, January 1, 2009
Welcome 2009.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! :DDD

It's a new year, thus it's another new beginning.
Let's put all the unhappiness that we have had in 2008 behind us.

Let's start afresh ya!

I believe 2009 is going to be better than 2008.
Everything is going to be from glory to glory. (:
On the other hand, we gotta work extra hard than we were in 2008 as well.
NO PAIN = NO GAIN.

I still have not come up with my
2009 resolutions (SMARTER GOAL CARD) yet but I will get it done asap.
If we failed to plan, we planned to fail.

Ohhh and yesterday morning I saw Jesus in my dream & he spoke to me.
I was sooooo shock by that dream but it's really a revelation for me.
In that dream, Jesus actually told me that many people have been
taking His grace for granted & that they are having
that mindset of 'it's alright to sin because we have the grace of God &
He will surely forgive us.
I have no idea why Jesus told me this...

But anyway, what hit me so strongly is that God actually said that
I have been neglecting Him & haven't been spending time with Him
for so long and He wants me to be on fire for Him again like how I used to be.
When I heard this, I was speechless but did apologize to Jesus.
After my apology, He laid His hands on me for the renewal of strength
& I fell under His strong anointing & started weeping.
After a short while, I was awaken by this dream.

This dream is indeed so true.
I really can't believe that God speaks to me through my dream.
Having dreamt of this, I felt so blessed yet guilty as well.
This dream is going to stay with me throughout my life &
I will never forget this experience.
I will always be reminded not to neglect God by this dream.

Anyway, not forgetting it's my budddyyyy's birthday today too.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAREST CASSANDRA!
ILOVEYOU! (:
02:40

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*