TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Monday, December 22, 2008

Buddyyy wasnt at work today.
Michelle told me that buddy fell off from the ladder yesterday during work.
Omygosh,kelian de buddyyy. Recover soon,buddyyy! (:

Thinking that I'll be alone at work today,
but thank God I still got Michelle to entertain me.
She's really hilarious & cute. {:
Thanks Michelle for making my day!~
We were scheduled to work in the fitting rooms &
we were kind of bored to the extend that Michelle started to mix & match some clothings & started puting on. We could not take it & started laughing away.

Anyway, the last day of work for all the ad-hoc will be on the 28th.
I dont know whether to work on 28th cos Sun is departing on the same day as well.
HOW HOW HOW???

I'm sooo looking forward to Christmas!~
A season of loving, giving & sharing. (:

00:07

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*