|
4th December 2008 18:19:08. It's all over!~ You're not in the wrong so I wont blame you,neither am I. Every single moment spent with you will be vivid to me & I must say it's worth it. You never fails to cheer me up every single day. (: Though I'm the one that suggested this path, I just want you to know that I still do love you.
I just hope that neither of us will dwell on this anymore & just move on. Anyway, wanna wish you the very best in whatever you do. No worries, we can still be friends! (:
By the way, I want thank budddyyy for your care & love. ILY,buddyyyy! (: Andand... Thanks dearest Gordon(zhuzhu) for all your msges. (: I'm feeling much better after seeing all those smses that you guys had sent me. You guys are precise to me. LOVES!~
|