TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Monday, November 24, 2008
I'm back for some updates.
Highlight of the week is ASIA CONFERENCE!
What can I say about the conference? I'm just speechless.
God is really awesome,God never fails to show Himself up.
The power of God was just so strong throughout the 5-days.

Though everyday I had only like 3-4 hours of sleep
but spending time in the presence of God is more worth & it just refreshes me.
NOW IS THE KAIROS MOMENT!
Thousands & thousands have come...

I just love all the new songs from the CHC Band
especially the song 'The God I Know'.

When the stage is bare tonight
There's no one else, just you and me
When the curtains close behind
There's no pretense, I'm on my knee

You laid down your life
for the love sacrifice
You gave to me
It's all because of You
All because of You

The God I know
Righteous and Holy
The God I know
Faithful and true
The God I know
My tower of refuge
Hearts are healed
Christ revealed.

The God I Know,
Light of the city
The God I know
Streghtens the weak
The God I know
Your heart beats within me
As You are, so are we.

This is my cry
My one desire
More of You
More of You

The church He knows
Righteous and Holy
The church He knows
Is faithful and true
The church He knows
A tower of refuge
Hearts are healed
Christ revealed

The church He knows
Light of this city
The church He knows
Strengthens the weak
The church He knows
Is strong and mighty
As He is, so are we.


Apart from all the powerful & amazing speakers & all the fantastic performances,
I'm just felt so blessed & renewed by the presence of God. Even though it was a tiring week,it was a phenomenal & life-changing week for me too.
I just want more of you,God!
All glory to God, the Almighty. (:

The opening night.

Belinda, Allan Woo.

Pastor Kong, the Hero of CHC.

The Grand Finale.

Beauty Pageant

Liu Ge Hong & the Team from New Life Church

Pastor Aries

JJ Lin

One of the member of CHC; Jack Neo

Sendy & me.

Bryan & me.

Estella & me.

We all ended the Asia Conference with a big bang.
I'm already looking forward to Asia Conference 2010. (:
17:25

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*