TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Thursday, November 6, 2008
I LOVE MORNING PRAYER MEETING!
Went on thur with Angel, Helen, Millie, Evelyn & 2 of her cg members & Dajie.
Wanted to go on fri as well but was not feeling pretty well.
It was really good & was feeling much refreshed after prayer meeting.
Hasn't pledge for Arise & Build & when I was praying in the midst of the pm,
I felt God speaking to me of an amount to give.
Anyway, it's really a new breakthrough for me.

After prayer meeting, went to old hollywood theatre's market to have our breakfast.
Headed down to Cityhall to shop around.
We had a great time of fellowship. (:
Anyway, I'm so looking forward to 11th Nov. (:
It marks the end of O's &&& it's......

Alrights some pic for the day.
Just take a look at our exhausted faces.


Bye peeps!

18:34

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*