TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Friday, October 3, 2008
Yeah I went to the National Library to study. [:
Angel, Jo, Jaryl & I were at there to study for the whole noon.
Aren't we studious?!
Guess all the peeps are really chiong-ing their work now.

Counting down right now! [:
7 more days to science practical &
11 more days more to all those written paper.
Alrights, I'm dead beat now. I really got to chiong all the way now.
It's the final lap! (: Really so excited in looking forward to the last paper.
I better work harded rather than regretting at the very last end.
I believe I can do it, so do all the peeps. ;)


Thanks to those who believed in me that
I'm able to do well & for all those encouragements.(You guys know who you are)
Some adorable pics of little Bryan! [:


That's all I have for you guys.
Oh ya, 大风吹 GAMBATE for Superband GF on this sun.
Will be rooting for you guys & awaiting for you guys to rock the stage. ;)
21:06

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*