TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Tuesday, October 21, 2008
ILOVEN246! (:
Service was really great.
Do start using nice words & stop using crook words.
The shape of the crystal will be form by your words.
I wanna have beautiful crystal within me.

Thanks Daniel for the link. (:
Do check out the website, it's really amazing.

Had a great time of fellowship with the Cg today.
I'm glad to be back in the cg.
Pictures speak a thousand words, so here you go...

WE LOVE MUMMY!


O's is starting tmr.
OHNOOOOO! Will be mugging for O's like mad.
It'll soon be over! (:
Waiting for that day to come.


IMISSMYSWEETHEART!
When will be able to meet again?!
Oh gosh,after my O's???!

20:10

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*