TuneList - Make your site Live
Graduation Day! (: @ Saturday, September 27, 2008
25th Sept marked the end of my secondary school life.
I had officially graduated from Whitley Secondary. [:
Last Day & last journey at Whitley but
on the other hand, it's yet another new beginning, a new start.

Four years passed, all the fond memories that were
forged will never be forgotten & nothing can ever replaced them.
Those joy, laughter, crying, shouting, support
from each other will be greatly missed.

I will never forget all those moments spent together with
the Lamercoops, buddy, Sarah & Clarice.
You guys have really made a difference in my life.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! [:

Lamercoops
You guys are the most cheerful people I ever known.
Everyday, smiles are seen on each & every single one of your faces.
You guys are always united together like an troop of soldiers.
I'm really proud to have known you guys.

Josephine
Thanks for everything! (:
We used to be so close that even you know what situation I was in.
You always tried your best to cheer me up when I was down.
Gotta study hard when comes to studies ya.
Hope that we will still be that close like we used to be ya. (:

Valerie

Thanks for taking care of me especially this year.
When I was not feeling well in sch, you never failed to help me out.
You were the one that always take notes &
worksheets & inform me of whatever homework we have for the day.
You were the one that cleared my doubts & helped me out in my studies.
You had really helped me in many ways.
Thanks Val for everything! (:

Cassandra (buddy)

We have known each other for 2 years. (:
Always together as a buddy, thanks for your accompany.
Always late together or never go school together.
Hahas! Bad examples ehhs!

You too are my entertainer. Loves!

Sarah & Clarice
They are always so lively & enthusiastic.
Though we have drifted apart after being in the different class,
I want you girls to know that we are still good friends right?
So do continue to keep in touch & meet out again ya. (:

Peeps, I will miss every single one of you ya. (:
All your names willl not be erased! [:
Peeps, Jiayous for O's!
We can do it! GAMBATE! {:
16:52

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*