Nowadays, it seems that everything does not matter to me anymore. What's wrong with me?! I have got no ideas Will you just leave me alone???
School is just so boring. Just can't wait for 11th November to come cos it's my last paper for O'level.
Anyway, don't wanna talk about school anymore. Meet up with Jinru & Shijia yesterday to catch a movie(Red Cliff). Wanted to watch Prom Night but Shijia wanna watch Red Cliff ):
It was my very first time watching this time of movie. You may think how silly I am XD It was a breakthrough for me, haha! But it was quite a nice show! Next movie up will be with CLARICE CHEW (((:
By the way, forgotten to thank Helen Jie for giving me the eyeshadow. It's really sweet of you. I love it a lot & furthermore it's pink :D
Angel has been asking me to accompany her to go shopping. All I can say is she's really crazy over HELLO KITTY! It goes like this...
Angel : Is there any hello kitty that can really walk, eat or do business? Jermaine : Immediately I laughed out loud. Angel : Haha!!! Jermaine : Of course there isn't any! You can go create one (:
JERMAINE HATES GOING TO SCHOOL & WHITLEY SEC SCH!!!
16:06
Profile
Love me the way I am.
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made,
thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.