TuneList - Make your site Live
Jesus,my everything... @ Friday, August 15, 2008
Who would know what I'm going through except you.
One thing I know is that people will surely let me down,
but you will never ever.

No one understands me except you.
Jesus I just need you by my side.

I know you will always see me through.
I can't live my life without you.
Will you be with me 24/7 ?!

I AM WHO I AM

God has created me the way I am.
No one in this universe is perfect neither am I nor you.

Please stop pointing out all my weaknesses.
Please stop judging me as well.
You are a nobody to judge me!

Stop all your pretending.
I hate people who are haughty.
Please just be yourself alright?!


Jermaine
19:11

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*