I'm back to blogging once again. Alright, I really have no ideas of where should I start from?
23rd July
I was having a fever early in the morning when I woke up and was feeling so giddy & weak, but still gotta attend school cos there was a common test going on. Mummy came and fetch me back home during recess time.
I think the fever was due to my teeth cos went to the dental yesterday. Had one teeth plucked off and it was extremely painful. While waiting for my turn to come... ~Playing with my new phone (:
  26th July
Feeling confused! Alright pics for the day... My sis & I did not go fellowship with the cg after service cos I just don't feel like. Angel & I went to amk mac to eat on our own & Shijia decided to tag along with us. We had a good time talking together.
  Stop pestering me! Just leave me alone...
28th July Finally, common test is over. Prilims is next followed by O'level. Gosh, it's just so scary. It's drawing so near. 84 more days to O'level...
I feeling so stress right now!!! I need some time to myself! God, give me the grace & strength. Please bring me through this...
30th July
Had been going out with Angel & Cassandra for the past few days. We had been going to Amk Hub, Cineleisure & Far East Plaza for quite a few days. We always had a funfilled time together. We just love hanging out together (:
    24th July - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELEN CHEN QI TING aka Helen Ma. 27th July - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEREMY PHUA ZHEN SHENG aka brother. 28th July - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAN GUANG ZHEN aka Gan Pa & SARAH QUAK YEAN PENG aka nv er.
That's all I have for you guys (:
|