I'm simply too lazy to blog nowadays. In order to keep it alive, I'm going to blog right now (:
Firstly, service was great yesterday as well as today. Accompanied Yeling & Germaine to service. Peggie, Fookai & Van were there too (:
I felt service was better yesterday than today. I think that the presence of God was much stronger yesterday. Thank God for such an awesome service. (People being delivered & set free) Praise The Lord :D
After service, went home to take a short nap. In the night, went to cousins' house to celebrate their birthday. Everything went well.
Time for some pics...
There's more pics to be uploaded. Will get it from my aunt first :D
HAPPY SWEET 11th, YUNYUN. STUDY HARD YA (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOYBOY AS WELL. MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE :D
23:47
Profile
Love me the way I am.
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made,
thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.