TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Saturday, June 7, 2008
W0ke up early in the morning to prepare for mubang's matrimony.
Everyone was to be seated at there by 1015.
Angel & I met Germaine at Eunos first then we headed down together.
The matrimony was held at The Lighthouse Evangelism Chucrh.

I tell you,mubang really looked so gorgeous (:
Mubang & her husband were so sweet :D
Oh ya, mubang you sang very well!

The atmosphere was really good...


I will post up the pictures asap.
Will wait till I receive all the pictures alright?


Service was great today!
Rev Robb Thompson really preached a good msg.
It really impacted me...

Fellowship was rather good today
though some of them had already left for the camp.
Just thank God for evrything (:

Will only be going down for camp tomorrow.
Looking forward to it ♥
23:31

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*