TuneList - Make your site Live
@ Friday, June 6, 2008
Another day had passed.
It's friday already,OH MY!!!
Prelims is drawing nearer...
I tell you I'm still slacking like no one's business.

JERMAINE, IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO WAKE UP...
BETTER STOP SLACKING AND START PULLING UP YOUR SOCKS.
IF NOT YOU WILL BE THE ONE THAT'S GOING TO REGRET IN THE END.
WAKE UP,WAKE UP,WAKE UP!!!

How am I going to carry on like that.
I'm just wasting my time off. Time is precious!
But if I still continue on like that,time doesn't seems to be precious to me.
If only I can use all these time to do some self-revision,I'm sure I'm going to
do not just well but very well in my prelims & O's.

Alright,I tell myself I'm going to start doing some self-study & revision.
I must not just put this holidays into waste.
God is going to be my encourager & strength ♥
18:20

Profile
Love me the way I am.

 photo 197156_10151289743533454_168369800_n.jpg
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made, thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.

♥ TWITTER
♥ FACEBOOK
Archives

*Looking back*