Seeing all these pictures,my heart really aches and I really feel very miserable.
Buildings including schools were being destroyed, roads were being torned, many innocents were being killed during this earthquake.
I must said that we Singaporeans are really fortunate to be living in Singapore. People in Sichuan are really very pityful and they really need our help. All that they need now are shelters and some basic neccessities like food & water.
I can say that no matter what we are going through now, none can be compared to the hurts, challenges & difficulties that the Sichuan people are having now.
♥God I lift up all these people into your mighty hands. For sure we know that,this earthquakes is not from you. God,I pray that you will begin to bless & protect them.
I'm really proud of firstly, our church for donating an amout to the disaster in Sichuan & Mymamar. Secondly,a charity show "让爱川流不息" that is being hosted today on channel 8. It was meant to raise money for victims of the Sichuan earthquake. Really proud of church and the organisers of this show for having such a kind hearts. Do lend a helping hands if you are able to ya (: One man can make a difference! All these will give them the courage to face their future.
记得要感激现在所拥有的, 因为不管怎样, 我们都是幸福的孩子。
20:02
Profile
Love me the way I am.
JERMAINE PHUA HAI TANG.
Life is all about the choices that we made,
thus, we ought to embrace every single moment of our lives.